Sunday, June 28, 2009

three of my most favorite pairs of cheeks

I kept the kids one afternoon for Jason and Allyson while they met with Jakes teacher for the end-of-the-year meeting. I love all three of them and am SO blessed to be part of their lives. I have noticed that being with them is my stress relief after long days in language school. I love to take them to the park, enjoy the fresh air, and talk to the old grandmothers who are watching their grandchildren. 

You can't see anything (proof that the shutters on the windows are amazing! This was filmed mid-afternoon!) but you can hear Julia's cute little voice. Whenever I ring the bell at their house, I always hear little feet running and her sweet voice saying, "amma's oam!!" (Amber's home!) So cute. 



I am always threatening Jake with "big, wet, juicy ones." He plays hard-to-get most of the time. 


Little Joshee. Love to squeeze and "chain kiss" him! (and also Julia with her "noble savage" hair. 




2 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

Such cute videos!! :) One day...in like 5 years...I will have a cute one of my own!! haha!! :)

Amy Jones said...

I love Julia! Noble Savage?? I love your terms for things!