Sunday, June 28, 2009

Flowers: Take Two

I desperately want to have some fresh flowers and herbs growing in my window. I think it looks great and would make the place feel so homey. I also like having fresh herbs any time I wish! 

I bought some basil the other week and have managed to kill and resurrect it 3 times. Any suggestions on how to care for the thing?? I have tried everything but the Italian basil and I clearly don't speak the same language!

There was a traveling market on my street today and they had a stand of lots of plants. I went and asked the guy what flowers would be good for a lot of sunlight. He recommended these. I also explained that I "fried my basil plant" last week and he was just sure to tell me clearly how to take care of these currently living plants. 

We'll see. They look pretty though! 

No comments: