Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Milanese Haircut

I searched for a while to find a place in between the chinese barbers down the street and the 200 euro salons. Joy and Stefano told me about a place they took Joy's mom to called Adore'. Stefano had researched it and apparently found great reviews. Good enough for me. The hair was looking rough! 

My stylist, Davio, is from Sicily but lived and worked in a salon in London for the last 6 years. He spoke perfect "britalian" english, which made me feel so much more comfortable since this is my hair we were talking about...not which tomatoes I want. 

We had a great conversation and he most definitely gave me a great quality cut. I don't think I have a strand of hair that he did not examine and he knows every which way every hair lays on my head! 


So, I'm happy. I honestly didn't know what I would look like coming out of there!

4 comments:

C.L. said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE IT!

Amy Jones said...

You look GREAT. and happy. Miss you.

Unknown said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Megan

Unknown said...

AHH I LOVE IT! wish I had gotten an italian haircut while i was there....so sad! miss you tons! <3