Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Roaming Milan with Mael and Cindy

Mael and Cindy came to Milan this past week to visit with his grandmother. I have been able able to see them twice...and I just found out their flight was full so I am seeing them again tonight! They have been so encouraging and it has been a treat to be able to see and talk with them...in Milan! (on top of that, Mael was able to get me out of awkward situation 246...)

We went to the park behind the castello to take a few shots. 












I love their matching rings.





4 comments:

Jason said...

awesome pictures! i don't think i've ever seen mael and cindy kiss...

Unknown said...

How great that you got to see them while they were in town. they take such beautiful pictures together!

Megan Penner said...

GORGEOUS!

Melissa Pearce said...

how great!