Friday, January 30, 2009

Stop-My-Eye-from-Twitching-and-Tummy-from-Growling Smoothie

This is delizioso! First recipe for Nourishing Traditions for the Dorm Room Life.

1 Avacado
1 Banana
4 chunks of pineapple (or half a mango)
2 big spoonfulls of probiotic rich yogurt (sorry, I'm a dump-and-go...more like pour-and-pray...kind of cook. It's an artistic release for me)
5 second queeze of honey from my bear friend
5 cubes of ice
Water as needed

Blend and enjoy! This gave me more energy then my espresso that morning and I was so full I had to force myself to eat some bread for dinner. I made it again this morning and have it in my stainless steel canteen to drink while I am in class.

2 comments:

Megan Penner said...

YUM!! This is so good for you! It makes me happy you have smoothies out there in dorm land!

The Grady Family said...

Amber, Thank you for taking our maternity photos. They were AMAZING! I love them and will have great memories to cherish. Thank you so much!

Jen