Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Penner Family

This family is like my second family! God has blessed me so much by their friendship and I am not even thinking about how much I am going to miss them.


FYI- the credit for the captive look on their faces goes to my brother, Patrick, who was doing what sounded like back flips behind me to get their attention!


This is little "Bellina." Isn't she so beautiful???


THAT'S her smile! I've been wanting this picture for a long time. Love the dimple.

Oh yes, I am quite proud of this "action shot!"



The Girls: Mila and Bella


She's such a GOOD big sister!


This one is a "Papa's Girl" for sure.


And...The Boys: Josiah and Camden


Everything about this makes me laugh.


Even though "somebody" is a fully trained model thanks to the hundreds of pictures taken of him since he was a newborn, he was strangely rebelling against the paparazzi today...


This is a handsome one...


After kids/family shots, we gave Patrick "kid duty" for a bit while I got some couple shots of Kostya and Megan.


Can't remember what he said here...but it was funny!


Love you, Kostya, Megan, Josiah, Mila, Camden, and Bella!!

2 comments:

C.L. said...

AMber, these are amazing! Artur and I looked at them together and just relished in how BEAUTIFUL our family is and how much we miss them! These pictures are incredible. How can I print them out? Can I just save them to my computer or something and print? We miss them so much, thanks for capturing them so perfectly. Artur kept saying, "look! How beautiful!" and "That's the Kostya I know!" ha!

Megan Penner said...

Oh, Amber! I love you, too!!! Sniff!!