Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Please Pray!!!

I got to the consulate 30 minutes before it opened to make sure I was ahead in the line. I was the second person and things seemed to be going smoothly. When 9:00 came, the doors opened and it was soon my turn. The lady behind the desk looked at my papers and asked me if I was catholic or protestant. When I said protestant, she got a smirk look on her face and handed me back my papers. She said they need some other documentation that I never heard of and didn't really understandand. She gave me back my papers and said I had to leave and come back later with that info. I asked he if she could talk to Dudley, who handles all our visa stuff, and she said she wouldnt talk to him. I could barely understand her english anyway and she really didn't seem to care if I understood her or not! I called Dudley and he is faxing me some certificate at the hotel. He said he has NEVER heard of them asking for that in all his years of doing this. Plus, Taylor went to the exact same consulate with the exact same paperwork and it was easy-peezy for her. (of course, things are ALWAYS easy for Taylor! It makes me sick!! :)
It is 10:15 am now and the consulate closes in less than 2 hours. If I can't get in today, I will have to wait until friday before they open again! Please pray this paper works and God gives me favor with them!

1 comment:

Derek and Amanda said...

I will be praying for you Ber~Ber!! Everything will work out. The Lord is in control and the Lord is soveriegn! It will be ok!! Love you very much!!