Saturday, October 18, 2008

Photography Feats

I accomplished what I thought was impossible and managed to get some decent pictures from my brother and cousin.

This isn't them....

Marly, the family dog.
She loves pears. My grandparents have a pear orchard on their property so she feasts on a daily basis.
I love their place.
This is my cousin, Ryan.
Don't look. He made me do it.

If any of my young, single girl-friends would like his number, shoot me an email. He says he has evening classes monday - thursdays but is free on friday and saturday.
This is my brother, Patrick. He's a physics major. If you are still interested and want his number, I guess you can email me.
Bow-chicka-wow-wow....
Dwight Schrute is in the house! Looks like he's in his beet field and everything. And, as Ryan says, it looks like Moses parted his hair.
Ooo-laa- laa


My cousin is Sylar.
This is Ryan's 80's model pose.
This is Ryan being embarrassed by the pose he just did.

And my favorite picture for this round:

No comments: