Sunday, October 5, 2008

last day with the wives

Taylor and Heidi leave for Rome one week from today! I can't believe they will actually be in the land of pasta and stilettos in just a few days! Jen and I took one least opportunity to visit them last weekend in Richmond. After Heidi drove down 3 one-way streets and got lost twice, we finally made it to a really neat district of downtown Richmond. We spent the afternoon wandering around the different shops, getting coffee, and, of course, laughing!


Cleopatra pulls off a very nice ethnic necklace here.

I liked this necklace a lot. And, the picture turned out really neat with Tay in the background.

Oh yes, this chick will definitely be breaking hearts in Rome!


Fun

This is the famous floating globe in front of the Board's offices. Taylor found Italy! (and there's Heidi catching up in her "definitely maybe" kinda way!)

"Wait for me!!!"

This is my reflection...over S.E. Asia I think...!


I black-and-whited it so you can't see how red her cheeks really are. Somebody please be sure to ask Taylor what exactly she was laughing about in this picture! I'll give you a hint...it has something to do with some really big leaves we saw and a prominent Bible character...and then be sure to ask her about her AP Spanish announcement and her ribbon stick. :)

My, how time has flown!

No comments: