Saturday, October 18, 2008

I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm FREE...

As of 24 hours ago, I am officially unemployed and ready to begin the next chapter! I am having a wonderful time at a family reunion this weekend. I am especially thrilled to spend time with my grandparents. I have always been a grandaddy's girl.

Already, I have had a big country breakfast and bought a Gamecocks tee shirt! Tonight, we are having hot dogs over the camp fire in the backyard and I'm sure the Bowen choir will be preforming with all our respective harmonizing parts present. Tomorrow, some of us are going to hear Sinclair Ferguson preach. My Uncle and his family attend his Church and we always love to hear him when we come. Then, off to the Tidwell family reunion where our mouths will maintain a constant interval of chewing and talking, chewing and talking. That's just how Tidwells do things!

No comments: