Sunday, April 12, 2009

Atleti di Cristo: Incontro di Pasqua



I had help this time! Stefano jumped in and was a huge help. 

The one on the back left, Miguel, makes me laugh. He is a rugby player and was very clearly hurting today after a rough game yesterday. He looks all tough but is really funny and really sweet at the same time. 
Pablo, the shorter one:), also makes me laugh. He reminds me of the man on Life is Beautiful. He is standing next to Leandro, who he called (check my Italian) "il piccolino del gruppo." 


He is quite tall.

And newly married to a model. 

Check these out! This lady wasn't with our group but I saw her when I walked out. I see all kind of tights here. These, I thought, made her legs look especially scaly. The shoes are pretty hot too. Welcome to my world.

Jason and Nicola. 

This is Jobey Thomas, basketball player for the Milan Team. (which is called the Armani Jeans team!) He and his sweet wife, Kristin, are actually from Charlotte! He played there for a while but they have lived in Europe for several years now. It was crazy having a taste of home by seeing them! 

I added this picture purely because you can see the Italian greeting in the bottom-right corner. Right cheek, left cheek. All the time. In the picture is Jobey talking with Tomas Guzman, who is a soccer player and president of Atleti di Cristo. He is a great leader, very down-to-earth, transparent, and really has a heart for people. His wife is the one greeting Angelo. 
Tomas again. 

This would be and American basketball player - one of Jobey's teammates. 





Giorgio, the guy in this picture, is a recording artist in Italy. He has done some work in the states as well. He did a great job! 





This is the wife of a cyclist. 



You know you are a soccer player if you stand like this.







1 comment:

Megan Penner said...

GORGEOUS. I like the one with the hands folded and praying. You are so gifted!!