Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tatem Reception

Oh, all those memories of flashcard flipping, endless hours of class sitting, Greek speaking, embarrassing moments sharing (I promise I didn't show Dr. Schemm that video!! And, it's all Jen's fault that we snicker every time we hear the word "romanticism", Dr. Ladd!) and, of course, movies, moods, and many calories! Those were the golden days with me and my college girl-friends.

That season has come and gone. Not only is my roommate married, but another one of our good friends, Rachel, is too! They had a small, family-only ceremony in the gazebo in front of Lolley Dorm on campus. After their honeymoon, they hosted a reception for everyone. I was so excited when Rachel asked if I could take the pictures!

I stole the newly weds away for a few minutes to get some mushy pictures!





My dear, dear friend, Sarah! (who is also Rachel's sister.)

They had the BEST idea for a reception. Instead of having one wedding cake that always tastes aweful, they had lots of different homemade cakes set up on tiers. Everyone who went through the line was cruelly forced to choose between them. (most everyone got "little" pieces of several! ...or at least I did!)

They decorated with pictures of the new couple on the tables along with flowers and candles.


Little Isaiah - isn't he a cutie??


Rachel's mom with one of the granddaughters, Hannah.

Gravitating toward the babies again! He had an adorable Ireland outfit his Aunt Sarah brought back for him!


Father-Daughter Dance


They were quite impressive!


The sisters rockin' it out - like they usually do!


Congratulations, Rachel! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photo's! That Isaiah is a cutie isnt he :)