Saturday, August 9, 2008

Biking and Pictures

Next weekend, I am taking pictures for a 16 year old girl's birthday party! The girls will spend the night in the lodge of Durant Nature Park and I am going to take each one out for personal "photo shoots!" How fun is that?? 

So, I took the opportunity on a saturday afternoon to stuff my bike in the back of my car and head to the park to scope out the scenery. It was so beautiful that I decided to jump on a biking trail and ride. My bike and I had a very happy reunion from the days I rode it for miles and miles. Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved riding. I am already scoping out biking trails in Europe and can't wait to revisit this hobby! 

Here are some pictures I took along the way. 


2 comments:

Megan Penner said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Amber!! This reminds me of Josiah saying today that he wants to move to Virginia (they drove out there yesterday). When I asked why, he said, "The grass is greener there". Ha! The grass is truly greener in these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Found your blog through Steph Joyner.