Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweet Sixteen

One of the ladies who used to work here has a high school aged daughter. Since I had taken pictures of her before, Jeri asked me if I would be willing to be the special event for her sixteenth birthday party! I immediately laughed because I would not have been interested in having my own photoshoot when I was sixteen! (That was the point in my life when debate consumed me!)

When the day came, I asked my friend, Marsha, to join me. We went to the Durant Nature Park where the party was held. (The girls were staying overnight in the Lodge) They were all dolled-up by the time we got there and ready to take some pictures! Marsha and I had lots of fun with these girls. My camera battery died about 3/4 of the way through but I already had taken almost 500 pictures!





1 comment:

Megan Penner said...

What fun!!! What a great idea! You are so gifted, Amber! I bet they LOVED it!