Saturday, July 5, 2008

Second Shooter....Here I Come!

A friend of mine introduced me to a local photographer named Joanna Liston (www.joannalistonphotography.com) and mentioned to her that I liked photography. She asked me to join her for a couple of gigs this summer as her second shooter. Of course I was thrilled to have the experience and glean from a pro! I have really enjoyed working with her! She is very talented and has a great heart for the Lord.

Our first outing was a Bridal. I have never even been to one much less taken pictures! It was VERY hot but so nice to be outside playing around with what is quickly becoming one of my favorite hobbies! Now that the wedding is over, I can now post some of the results!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome, I finally sold all my sony stuff, so by the end of august I should have either a nikon d200 or a canon 40d, still haven't decided yet. I can understand your excitement, courtney navey the photographer for the school asked me to be a second shooter for him this fall and the anticipation is killing me waiting for it!