Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Un bel giorno con il mio ragazzo, Jake.

We started the day off with a bike ride in Parco Treno. This kid is good. Didn't have to slow down for him in the least. 

I know, we are so cute together.
This is Jake's interpretive dance to Rascal Flatts "Me and My Gang." He said, "Hey, I tink I hearded this kind of song before in Texas."
Tram rides are so much more fun when you can listen to music and make crazy faces. They are also not so much fun when Jake says in Italian, "Amber, you can't speak to me in English on the tram, REMEMBER??" He's a slave-driver. 
Then we got gelato. 

Then we came back home to pick up Julia to go to the pool. Joshee had just woken up. This is what he looks like when he wants me to hold him and chain kiss him. 
Soaking in the pool.



The pool is indoor and I would hear "EMMMMAAAA" (Amber) echoing off the walls whenever I got more than 10 feet away from her. She was amazing though! 

 

No comments: