Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart Spinach Artichoke Dip

I went to a get together with some friends and tried some spinach artichoke dip they had. After I started eating it by the spoonfulls and then scraping the bottom of the empty pan, I begged her for the recipe! It is fabulous with great ingredients!

1 Bag Fresh Spinach
1 Can Artichoke hearts
4 Cloves Garlic
1 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
3/4 c. All Natural Mayonnaise (or for those of you who are Nourishing Tradition freaks and have time, you can make your own!)
2 tbsp onion powder

Saute the finely chopped garlic in some olive oil until it becomes fragrant. Add the spinach and cook until it is completely wilted. Meanwhile, chop up the artichoke hearts and combine with the cooked spinach in a bowl. Add the mayo, parmesan, and onion powder. Mix and pour into a pan (coated in olive oil) to bake at 325 for 20 minutes.

Eat with a cracker as long as you can...and then pull out the spoon!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

So, you'll make this for me when I get back, right? And maybe let me help too?