Saturday, September 20, 2008

NC State Game: Bridesmaids Reunite!

Amanda's parents are big NC State fans possessing season tickets and two parking spaces. They were out of town this weekend so the tickets were handed down to Derek and Amanda. Derek had to work, so Amanda took advantage of a prime time for a bridesmaid reunion!

Small disclaimer: I am not an NC State fan. Knowing Amanda wanted to take us to a game, I asked her to be very sensitive with which team she asked me to pull against! She was kind and took us to the State vs. ECU game. It was AWESOME!!

Because ECU has done so well lately, many State fans expected to get spanked today. The score stayed pretty neck-and-neck through most of the game with ECU generally in the lead by one touchdown. In the last minute, State managed to tie with ECU forcing the game into overtime. ECU had the ball...and State intercepted it and won the game! It was amazing! Our seats were in the red zone so we saw the whole thing right in front of us!

Here are a few pics from Amanda. I am waiting on a few more from Ashley so I'll post those when they arrive!




To top off the experience, I got a funnel cake. (Which I haven't had in at least 10 years!) I enjoyed the first three bites...and then got sick!


1 comment:

Derek and Amanda said...

I am so proud of you!! My little State fan in training!! lol!! j/k!! Love you Ber~Ber!