Thursday, June 26, 2008

My New Favorite Treat!



I have recently been exploring the many delicious ways one can eat Ezekiel Bread! I was never a fan of the loaf bread but I absolutely love the english muffins.

I have also been contemplating how to intake more coconut oil. (internally, that is :)) For the past couple of weeks, I have been spreading 1/2 tbs of coconut oil on each side of the muffin and drizzling honey on top. It took me about a day before it went from a mediocre way of eating something beneficial to absolutely addicting!

On a more fattening note, try toasting the muffin and spreading some butter on top. Once the butter is soaked in, pile on some Nutella!

I hope they have these things in Europe! Otherwise, they will definitely be added to the list of things for people to bring when they come visit!

2 comments:

C.L. said...

hey Amber! This is so cool you have a blog! Ih ave a question about the coconut oil--do you melt it first? I've been using it and everytime I use it, I have to microwave it (unless I'm putting it in a pan or something). And, yes, Europe has nutella out the WAZOO. (whatever that means!) And they have Asian shops everywhere and I buy my coconut oil for SUPER cheap. Where are you going to be living?

Megan Penner said...

um . . yum!