Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Latest Photoessay: The Art of Expression

This is the latest photoessay finally finished! The purpose of this essay is to capture the way Italians express themselves through their facial expressions and gestures. I love the way they draw you in by the way they outwardly express themselves. All Americans should not even try to do it because we just look stupid. It must be a genetic ability.

When I get the prints back, I will arrange them in overlapping, random order as an "explosion" of animation and expression in a glass frame.





















2 comments:

Samantha said...

Che belle fotographie! Cara sei molto dotata.

Maƫl said...

It's not genetic. My genes are French, but I still speak with my hands, 17 years of being raised in Italy ...

One day, while I was on the phone with my parents, Cindy trapped my hands so I could not move them ... I had a hard time talking, she had to let them go so I could keep on with the conversation ...